Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Progress on this site...

This site is falling together.  I have a calendar.  I have a contact form.  I have links to buy books.  It's ridiculous how excited a only-moderately-tech-savvy-me can be about slowly remembering the bits of self-taught html I gleaned from customizing my myspace page back in the twenty-aughts.  (Look!  I figured out how to link the picture to that site!)

So until things get hopping here, (and even once they do) check out my friends at NightBallet and The Poet's Haven--they also have a mess of fantastic writers besides me.

1 comment:

  1. You're German, dear.
    Your anscestors were.
    I can tell.
    Your middle name.
    Gorgeous...
    as are you.
    ----------
    Nevertheless...
    If you wanna know everythn,
    dont look2me.
    I knew nthn before.
    However...
    I do know a few, key fax now:
    Im vamoosing as soon as I croak
    to the Great Beyond N im taking
    my writing utensils with me...
    if God doesnt have any which Im
    pretty sure He does to write a
    nonillion wurdz N novelty...
    HeeHee

    But, yet, I gotta wanna find
    someone to RITE with N yoo seem
    like the POIFECT woman to do it.

    Again, as I sed before many times
    to THOUSANDS of people:
    gotta lotta
    exceedingly
    extraordinary
    exponential
    exactly.
    W A N N U M??????
    They're yours.
    They aint mine, dear.
    Im just a devine deviation.
    N'joy'm.
    Meet me Upstairs someday.
    Let's gitta BIG-OL-BEER
    and discuss ways to RITE
    decillionz of brand-new-novelty.
    Cya soon...

    ReplyDelete